Monday, December 12, 2005

The March of the Penguins

March of the penguins

I wasn't too sure about this one before I went, because while I have absoloutely nothing against penguins and their life cycle, I did watch the David Attenborough version, which was made some years ago, recently and loved it, and I wasn't convinced that there would be anything more to see in this documentary.

Unfortunately, I was right. And in my opinion the David Attenborough one was better, and more dramatic. Or maybe I only thought that because it was new the first time and not so new the second time!

It's a lovely gentle film, perfect for families and people who go awww at cute things. It's an amazing story of survival and evoloution and I don't see how the creationism argument is strengthened by this film! But that's an argument for another day!

No comments: