Monday, May 16, 2005

HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy

I realise the rest of the world saw HHGG weeks ago but I only got the opportunity to view it this weekend and so it will be my topic for waffling on about this week! I read the book in my early teens and remember being very confused and highly amused by it in equal measures. The film offering left me less confused and not half as amused as the book. The problem is I'm not entirely sure that that's the way it should be or not?!
Anyway the film is loads of fun. A bit silly and has some really cool visual effects such as the factory floor part - which as I do recall did not make much sense in my head when I read the book and made plenty of sense in the film.
Mmm I don't think this review is making much sense either so I think I will leave it at that.
It gets a 6 out of 10 from me.

No comments: